Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to OZ.


Well what a trip,

Great flying, food, coffee and people. I have learnt more in the four race days of the pre worlds than I did in the ten at Forbes, learning plateau's you gotta love em! Flying with 150 pilots from all walks of life around the globe was the best and I cannot wait to do lots more. Competition flying is quite simply a well organised week of cross country comparison's, in this case from Manfred all the way to the wooden spooner. So many great stories of woe and glee, all the while just loving the technical aspect in striving to become faster and more efficient. Thank you Jamie and Karl for my retrieve I owe you both. Thanks Vicki and Greg for the home cooking and accomadation. And a big thanks to my employer Qantas Airlines for getting my glider there and back in one piece . In the meantime ogle some more of my pics.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment